Who Should Go for this Programme?
- In today’s multicultural society and an increasingly interconnected business world, almost everyone benefits from diversity and inclusion training.
- All organisations in public sector and commercial business that have a diverse workforce.
- All organisations which strive to be equal opportunity employers.
- Create appreciation of the importance of recognising diversity
- Awareness of different dimensions of diversity
- Learning new strategies and skills to leverage diversity
- Practical tips to create an inclusive environment
- Develop a personal action plan
“This is an ideal workshop for staff across the board and has proved absolutely invaluable, particularly for those in HR, management, staff supervision or customer services.”
Senior HR Manager, Public Health Organisation
“Crossroads has worked with us to design an excellent diversity and inclusion programme. The workshops have been extremely effective in making this vision consistent and familiar throughout our company. A must for any company that strives believes and strives to be an equal opportunity employer.”
Director of a UK-based ,IT services company